We are looking for a skilled individual who is happy working in a hands on position helping build our systems from the ground up and is comfortable working on our client’s sites installing the equipment.
Mechanical biased Pipe Fitter responsible for the Assembly and Installation of Water Purification Systems
ADEPT Pure Water Ltd is a family run business based in Wellingborough Northants, specialising in the bespoke design, build, install, commission and servicing of Water Purification Equipment such as Reverse Osmosis, Deionisers, Softeners, Exchange cylinders and UV Systems.
We are now looking for a well-motivated and experienced pipe-fitter/systems assembler to join our team.
Area: Water Purification Department: Engineering
Job Title: Pipe Fitter/Systems Assembler
Grade: TBC Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday (Excluding Overtime)
Reports to: Directors of the Company
Consults with: All employees
Initially £18,000-£23,000 Negotiable DOE and subject to periodic reviews.
Main Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning of System Builds (preparing builds lists, ensuring all the information, parts and equipment is available).
- Building water purification systems in accordance to specification, plans, drawings and photos. This will include
fitting pipework (typically ABS, PVC, C-PVC, Stainless Steel), pumps, valves, flow meters, control panels, vessels,
tanks amongst other items. Please see our website for examples of our systems.
- Inspection and Testing of built systems prior to delivery
- Completion of all associated paperwork
- Attending client’s site to install pipework and assisting engineers with the systems installation/commissioning.
- Training new employees & apprentices as and when required.
- Other jobs as required.
The successful candidate should be:
- Forward thinking, logical and methodical planner with a keen eye for detail.
- Work to deadlines, motivated to succeed in a challenging environment and able to adapt to changing demands
- Committed to Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001) and Health and Safety Requirements
- Accept responsibility and implement Corrective and Preventative Actions as required.
- Flexible. Some Early Starts/Late Finishes/Overnight Stays/Weekend Work may be required.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 G.C.S.E’s or equivalent including English and Maths
- Experience of Pipe Fitting or System Assembly, working with hand tools, Lathes and Circular Saws
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Current Plastic Welding (Hot Gas Welding Polypropylene) Certificate
- Current BS4872 Part 1 Weld Code
- 20 Days + Statutory Bank Holidays (rising to 25 days + Bank Holidays over a 5 year period of full employment)
- Bonus Opportunities (T&C’s apply)
- Full Company Uniform, PPE, Contribution to Phone Bill
- Access to Company Vehicle and Tool Kit
- Training Opportunities and if candidate shows potential, taking on more responsibilities in other areas of the company
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, CONSULTANCIES OR COMPANIES OF A SIMILAR NATURE PLEASE.